Tuesday, June 10, 2014

10 months old

Well, only 2 more months and our little angel will be ONE! Oh man, I just can't believe it. She is getting so big. 

Emma and I went on a long trip to visit with my sister in KC and family in STL. We had so much fun. We were able to see lots of people! Unfortunately Emma got sick towards the end of our stay in St. Louis. I guess it was just a little bug. But she definitely gave me a little scare. I won't go into details but she was very sick. Anyway, we went to the aquarium with my sister and her twin girls Grace and Sophia, the park, played in the pool, got pictures taken and had great fun just playing in the house. The twins are almost a year older than Emma so they are running all over the place. I got the feeling Emma really wanted to run with them. Lol
Scrub a dub dub!

While in STL we met with more cousins, aunts, uncles grandparents and great grandparents! We also went shopping with Mimi and swimming in the pool! 
Nanny Poppy and Grammy 


When we got back from our trip we went to Emma's first carnival! They had a petting zoo and lots of games and rides! Daddy won Emma two fish that we named Sheldon and Amy but unfortunately they died the next day :( 
It was fun for all of us if you couldn't tell! Lol
 
We also switched Emma into her big girl car seat! It was time. She really likes it and fell asleep in it very fast :)

For the past two nights we have done cry it out. It has been hard but we are managing. I just can't keep doing this. Momma needs sleep! So far so good. I think she will get the hang of it soon. I'll keep you updated. 

She is currently taking two naps still but occasionally only one. I will probably drop the second nap soon. 

Her favorite foods are cheese, toast and the pouches of baby food. I have tried to make all finger foods but she insists on the pouches still. She has three meals a day and nurses 4 times. I am also dropping a feeding after we get through CIO. Don't want to make things to stressful. 

She enjoys banging blocks together, reading, cruising around the furniture, playing with all the singing toys and just started trying to walk with the push walker. She is trying hard but just hasn't gotten it yet. She loves peek a boo games! She is crawling all over the place these days! Can't believe how fast she is. We have lots of baby gates in our house lol. 

Her vocabulary consists of babababa and bob. We aren't sure who Bob is yet but she is very fond of him lol. I hope she starts saying mama and dada soon. 

She is currently in size 12 clothing for the most part. Shorts and skirts are usually 9 though. She has thinned out a lot.

As far as features, she looks a lot like her daddy! As of now her eyes are hazel and her hair is dirty blonde, just like her dad. She does have my ears and I see a lot of my personality in her. :)
  
Well that's about all that's going on here! Here are a few more pics....


All the kids!
Daddy picked us up from the airport!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! Her with the twins is adorable. I also love the pic of her and the other "kids" standing at the baby gate! Wow! She's almost a year!!

    ReplyDelete