Sunday, November 9, 2014

15 month update!

Where has the time gone? My last real update on Emma was her 1 year post. Things are so busy around here that I just don't have much time to sit and write a long updated post. 

Let's see, Emma is a thriving toddler that has an endless amount of energy! She wakes up running most days. She takes one afternoon nap that has been lasting close to 2 hours. Nights are touch and go usually. She sleeps through the night sometimes and ofher nights she wakes up once, I change her diaper and put her back down. Then she will sleep until 8am. I have lucked out a few days were she has slept until 9! I think she is making up for all those terrible nights in the beginning and the fact that she didn't start sleeping through the night until 14 months! She is fully weaned as of 2 weeks ago now. Only whole milk now. Her favorite foods are toast, bananas, strawberries, chicken nuggets, parm peas, yogurt, chicken chili and apple sauce. She's eating a lot more these days and is much more willing to try new things. Most of time she is a happy girl. I will say that she has a very strong personality! The girl knows what she wants. Her temper tantrums are quite a scene. All I can do is laugh because it is so loud and annoying. When it gets to bad I get the iPad out and let her watch curious George. It is her favorite show in the world. George is a life saver!!!

We have gone on a few trips since her birthday. Only to at Louis to visit family but it's still fun and I'm so glad she is able to be with family and know that they aren't just people that live in the iPad (FaceTime). We have done lots of zoo trips and went to grants farm and parks. She loves animals, just like her mommy! 

Halloween came and went in a hurry! She wanted nothing to do with pumpkin carving and when it came time to go out trick or treating she was not having it. Until..... She noticed people were giving her candy! Then she was a happy little girl. She loves chocolate and suckers. 
She was tinker bell this year. 

Next up is thanksgiving! Unfortunately we won't be traveling back to stl for this holiday. We will be here in New York. I'm ok with that. A nice quiet evening of turkey stuffing and potatoes topped with pie of course. 

Let's talk molars!!!!! Oh boy do I hate molars. She is getting all four right now the little cusps are popping through right now. But they are taking forever! Her little fingers are constantly hooked in her mouth. Chewing away! A few nights I have had to give her Benadryl to help her sleep. Right now I think they aren't bothering her that much but last month was hard. I just hope they pop through fast. Then I guess we are on to canines! I have heard they are tough too. 

Her 15 month check up is next Monday so I will post her stars then. 

Now here are some pictures!!!!













She found a bag of Doritos and wouldn't let me take them away! 
Chester the giraffe!

I just love this little girl! 

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! She's seems like quite a character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little piggy tails! And every baby is adorable and stylish in sun glasses. She is a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl! It's been long :). Your daughter is beautiful! Time is truly flying. I still think of you. I had a baby boy and he's 13 months now, and just a joy in our life. Life is good :)!

    ReplyDelete