Thursday, June 18, 2015

Canceled cycle again

Yet another canceled cycle. I went in for my first lining checked and it was great at 15. Got my blood drawn and went home. I am I got a call a few hours later from my nurse. She said that we would transfer next week. So I got off the phone and started booking flights. Then I got another call from my nurse. She said unfortunately you have ovulated. I was devastated. Yet another cancellation. Is this a sign? Should I not be trying for another baby right now? After letting that soak in for a few hours I started thinking about what we would do different about the next cycle. I don't think it's a sign I think my body is just tired from all the craziness going on in my life. So I talked with the doctor and we set up a new plan so that I don't ovulate. I will start birth-control pills today and then Lupron the last five days of the birth-control pills. Then after I stop the birth control pills I should start my period. I will then continue the Lupron and start the estrogen patches. Hopefully this will keep me from ovulating and we can do a transfer mid to late July. If it doesn't happen this time or if I don't get pregnant I think we're going to take a break. I want to enjoy my summer and do some fun things without being all hormonal. Fingers crossed everything works out this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment