Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lots to update on

I'm just going to jump right in. My last update almost 2 months ago. Christmas and the new year came and went. Now Valentine's Day is this weekend and before we know it Easter will be here, which means baby Jack is not far off either!
Christmas was great! We hosted at our house with both sides this year. Lots of presents and food and fun! Emma of course was spoiled rotten. Here are a few pics... I didn't get many because we hosted and I was pretty busy. 
Polar express train ride
Cousins
After Christmas I was happy things were settling down. I was able to focus a little on preparing for baby Jacksons arrival. His room is practically finished. Just a few more things to complete the room. 
My mom and sister have informed me they are throwing me a small sprinkle shower. I wasn't really expecting one so having anything is nice. Just going to be a few friends and my grandparents I think. 
I had a little scare at 30 weeks. I was having lots of contractions one night that landed me in labor and delivery. They gave me fluids at first to see if that would stop them but it didn't. They then gave me a shot to stop them. That did the trick and after 5 1/2 hours they sent me home. The dr told me to just take it easy from now on. A little hard to do considering mark is only home on the weekends to help out. Emma is a handful for sure. This terrible twos thing is for the birds! I hear the threenager stage is even worse though. 😕Anyway I haven't had to go back so that's good. I still have lots of contractions but apparently they aren't the type that change your cervix. So  that's a relief. I'm going in every two weeks now. I'm 32 weeks today 8 months). Only 8 weeks or less to go. 
That's all I really have going on right now. I'll try to update a little sooner this next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment