Monday, May 2, 2016

7 weeks old

I feel like such a slacker. It's been over a month since I've last updated. So I'm just going to jump right into it. 
At Jack's one month appointment he was 9 lbs. 3 oz. was in the 50th percentile for pretty much everything. We did have some concerns that we talked about. I was pretty sure that he has reflux. Emma had it pretty bad when she was a baby and he has a lot of the same symptoms. They put him on Prilosec in the beginning and that didn't do anything. So we switched to Prevacid. That seems to be working a lot better. I'm also taking him to a chiropractor. He goes once or twice a week. I'm not sure if it's a combination of the both of them or it's one or the other but I'm not going to stop either one. Other than that Jack is doing great. Sleeping is not so great though he's up every 2 to 3 hours. I'm a pretty tired mama right now. Mark  started traveling again. So it's just me and the kids. Emma is going through some tough terrible twos right now. Hard to believe she'll be 3 in a few months.
Emma is a great big sister.  She's going through some jealousy here and there but she loves to help with him. 
On a side note Emma's foot is doing much better. She got her cast off and is back to normal. She says the craziest things sometimes. Like she has conversations with me in full sentences now. She knows her colors, hoe to count to 13, and has almost mastered the alphabet! She's very smart. She does has a quick hot temper like me! She's very opinionated and bossy. But she's adorable so she usually gets away with murder with everyone else. I try to keep it under control but it's basically like arguing with a miniature me. Hitting a dead horse I tell ya! God love her though. She's my little angel. Love her so much. 

Back to baby Jack. Well he's in size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothing. Eats every 2-3 hours. He's cracked a few smiles the past few days not sure if it was me or gas that made him do it though lol. I think it was me because of how we were interacting. He's growing so fast. I think he's around 11 lbs. just by getting on our scale at home. His 2 month appointment is next week. I'll try to update then. We have been fighting a terrible yeast rash that keeps coming back. I have tried everything!!! I mean everything. I really hope it starts getting better. Even prescription nystatin hasn't helped. I'll be bringing it up again at his nectar appointment. 
That's all I got for now. Here are some pics
Easter
Jack left Emma right. Same age

No comments:

Post a Comment