Saturday, March 18, 2017

1 year old

I feel terrible because I'm not an avid Blogger like I was with Emma. I just feel like don't have that much time as a mom of two. Anyway jumping right in Jack just turned one!! We had a Cookie Monster party and it turned out great. Lots of family and friends came. He got lots of toys and loved his cake! 


Milestones for jack....
Now crawling with no trouble! He's into everything!
Eats almost anything we put in front of him. 
Can say momma dada baba and trying to say ball
Goes from laying down to sitting easily now
Working hard at trying to pull up on things but just hasn't gotten the strength quite yet
Wears 18 month clothing and size 5 diapers. 
Usually wakes up 1-2 times a night
Has 7 teeth

Jack is our sweet snuggle bunny. He is just the sweetest kid ever. He is always smiling and his smiles are contagious. He hasn't met anyone he doesn't like and everyone loves him. He's pretty chill and does very well playing on his own. Unlike his sister lol. She has to be center of attention and always have someone playing with her. They play well together for the most part. She doesn't like sharing her stuff with him though. Even his stuff is hers. Over time I'm sure the roles will reverse though. 
As far as health goes jack still has reflux pretty bad. We started him on nexium and it's working much better but we are still struggling. Poor kid, I feel so bad for him. I know how terrible reflux is. I can only hope with age it gets more manageable. He is constantly getting strep though. Both kinds too. Peri anal and throat. We are going to talk to the ent about it in June. I'm sure his tonsils will be taken out before he's two. Other than teething he's pretty happy most the time. 
I love you little jack. I hope you can forgive me for not having such in depth posts for you. I really do love you so much. It's just so hard to keep up on blogging when I'm a full time mom and daddy is only home on the weekends. I do try my hardest though and I hope one day you read this and appreciate it. 

You love your binkie!

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable! They both are. I can't believe how much Emma has grown!

    ReplyDelete