Friday, October 5, 2012

In Limbo!

Another week has passed and a new cycle has started. That means only 4 more weeks till we start preparing for out frozen transfer. I kinda feel like I'm in limbo a little.

For now I'm trying to focus on recovering and getting back to 100% after my egg retrieval. I am pretty much back to normal except for getting tired easily and feeling kinda weak. Trying to drink as much water as I can.

I have been tracking my weight again since I have nothing better to do. I have lost a total of 15 lbs!!!! Go me! Only 5 lbs away from my first goal! I hope to get there before my egg transfer. I think I can do it as long as I don't get a sweet tooth :)

It's also looking like there is another move in our near future. East coat (new york) this time most likely. We will know more on that in December I think. We will probably move sometime in January. I just hope it's not as stressful as out last move. That was a little crazy. Especially the plane ride here with Dakota. Nightmare I tell you!

That's all for now! Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment