Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkins!

Only about 2 weeks left! October has really flown by so far. I hope the same goes for the remaining few weeks.

Just before the weekend I started to get a little cold. Stuffy/runny nose, sore throat and sneezing like crazy! It's only getting worse to. I just pray that it's gone in the next week or so. Lots of oj and cold medicines.

Although I was feeling crapy I had been looking forward to going pumpkin picking over the weekend. So yesterday I put some tissue in my pocket and off we went to the pumpkin patch!!! We got one big one for the two of us and two little ones for Dakota and Dexter!

Here are a few pics from out adventure!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see a post from you! I was starting to wonder where you were! So excited for your transfer in a few weeks! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm excited to!!! How are you? I'm waiting on your next post as well. :) hope your doing well.

      Delete