Saturday, May 2, 2015

Surgery

Well I had my gallbladder removed yesterday. Surgery went well, I did get very sick afterwards in recovery though. My neighbor is head of the OR where I went and said I didn't look good at all. Luckily after a few hours I got better. I went home around 5pm. Today was tough. Lots of pain and bloating. I was up every hour last night tossing and turning. The pain was pretty bad. It's hard to get up and move around. Also hard to sit down. I can only hope that I feel better each day from here on out. That's all the news I have for now. Just wanted to do a quick update. 

In a few more weeks I will start my FET cycle again. I am not looking forward to all the hormones again. I'm still a little bitter that I went through it all just to have the cycle cancelled. Praying nothing gets in the way this time. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad your surgery went well Amber! Hope you have had a speedy recovery.

    I've been thinking of you as I also restarted our journey for #2. Keep me posted on your progress. And good luck with all the meds - they still suck!

    ReplyDelete