Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Maybe June???

I have scheduled my surgery for my gallbladder next Friday. I'll be happy to get that in my past. The pain I get from it is awful! Doubled over pain that feels like a labor contraction. Luckily the recovery time is short for this surgery. It will be less than a week before I'm back to normal. So that's a plus. 

I talked with my nurse about when we could get back on the horse with our FET. She said with my next cycle as long as I'm cleared from my surgeon. That should be mid May. So if I start mid May we are looking at a June transfer. Seems like forever away. But I can't think that way. I need to enjoy my time before I'm prego again. Well hopefully prego again. 
We are having a big bbq at our house in 2 weeks so I'll be able to have fun now. If I would have done the transfer already I wouldn't be able to drink. :) 

That's all I have for now. Just wanted to do a tiny update with what's going on. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your gallbladder surgery! So exciting that you are getting ready to cycle again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Thinking of you and glad I checked in. Hope your surgery goes well and you are able to jump back to baby#2 making. So sorry to hear about the bump in the road but I definitely believe it all happens for a reason. It all unveils eventually. Wishing you well :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Thinking of you and glad I checked in. Hope your surgery goes well and you are able to jump back to baby#2 making. So sorry to hear about the bump in the road but I definitely believe it all happens for a reason. It all unveils eventually. Wishing you well :).

    ReplyDelete