Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baseline appointment

Just got back from my baseline today. I had no cysts!!!!:clap: So I start on birth control pills today and my last day is on September 7th. I was kinda bummed about that to tell u the truth. I was hoping it would only be for 10 days. Oh well. Anyway we have a tentative Egg retrieval of September 23rd. He also said that we may or may not do a FET (Frozen transfer) instead of fresh. He said it depends on how I respond to the meds. If I have a lot of follicles then we will do a lupron trigger to eliminate ohss (ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome). Then do a FET with the next cycle. I also have my saline sono and mock transfer scheduled for next Monday. Looks like we are moving right along. Now we are in the dreaded waiting period before stims.

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Crossing my fingers everything continues to go right on track!!

    ReplyDelete