Thursday, August 23, 2012

One Last Trip!

Ok, so I booked my flight to go out to KC and STL for what will hopefully be my LAST trip before I'm ::smiles really big like the grinch:: PREGGO! I will fly into Kansas City on Wednesday the 29th to see my very pregnant (with twins) sister! I am going to help her out as much as I can in preparation for their arrival. She has been on bed rest for the majority of her pregnancy. She also informed me that I will be taking her to the pool and to be sure to bring my swimsuit! Lol

After my time there I will be driving to St. Louis with my mom and staying at her house. I have lots of people to see! I'm sure I will have many lunch and dinner dates planned! So after visiting everyone there I will return back to San Diego on the 6th of September. 

On the IVF front......I kinda planned this trip in hopes to keep my mind off of all this fertility mess. The day after I come back is my last day of taking bcp's! Then we move to stims!!!!!! Yay! I have my next appointment set for the 11th. That's when I will have blood work done and a ultrasound to make sure my ovaries are suppressed. They will also show me how to give me injections! ::eek:: not to excited for this part. Aw well, anything for a little mini Mark and Amber running around.........wait ::starts sweating a little then reassures herself::.......yes anything!!

Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. awesome for you! Enjoy your travels. My brother lives outside of St. Louis. I hear its a great place!! Looking forward to you starting your stims soon!! I gave my first injection this morning. Wasnt bad at all!!!

    ReplyDelete