Monday, August 20, 2012

Saline Sono/Trial Transfer

So today I went in for my saline sono and mock transfer. I was really nervous for it but it went well! The only thing that was painful was the catheter and having to have a FULL bladder. If you don't know what this prcedure is here is a link.....https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AkrVJ6udU40ndDBidU5saHdXRnc2bXU3aFgyUWNRR+2c  Dr. Garzo said that everything looked good and we are good to go.

So now we wait some more! I stop bcp's on the 7th of September and I go in for my next appointment on the 12th of September. Until then nothing will be really going on around here.

I am still looking for a job! I just can't seem to find anything and it's really starting to bug me. I don't understand why it is taking so long. I also have lost a total of 12 pounds. I am for sure slowing down. I was losing about 2 pounds a week but it has slowed down big time! Almost at a stop. I haven't lost anything in a while. I guess I need to change some things up.

Thats all for now! Have a good week!


1 comment:

  1. Yay girlie! I had to read your blog as I saw it on the forum. Its so much fun to document this journey. We have a blog too. Feel free to read it :)

    ReplyDelete