Sunday, March 29, 2015

Moving right along

My last post apparently didn't get published so I published it today. Currently I'm on cd4 although in 30 min cd5. Anyway, I had my baseline and all went well with that. I'm on my estrogen patches and waiting for my first lining check on Friday. These estrogen patches are killing me. I'm so sleepy and trying to keep up with my daughter is proving to be incredibly hard. Not sure really how I'm still awke now. On top of me being a zombie my hubby has bronchitis and is super sick so that didn't make things easier. He is gone mon -Friday most weeks so I don't get a break from the munchkin at all. Kinda a single mom. So when he comes back in town I rely on him to give me a little break but this weekend was difficult. He did try and I was able to go get groceries without a screaming toddler so that's a plus. Hopefully all his traveling will slow down soon. 
I'll update on Friday with results. Hoping my lining is thick enough to schedule my transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment