Monday, March 2, 2015

Therapy and starting FET

Therapy for Emma is starting this week. She is going twice a week for occupational therapy and twice a week for speech therapy. Hopeing that she just needs a tiny push to get her going in the right direction. Her first session is on Wednesday. 

Only a month to go before we start our frozen embryo transfer. Tomorrow I'm going for my fluid ultrasound to make sure everything is all good under the hood! Lol basically to make sure my uterus is ok and without any growths of any kind. Then with my next cycle (hopefully in 20 days) we will start the FET cycle. I'll start my estrogen patches on cycle day 1 and get my first ultrasound lining check on cd3. Then again on cd10. If my lining is nice and thick we will schedule the transfer. I need to be on the progesterone in oil shots for1 week before transfer. After that week is up I'll fly out to San Diego and get pregnant Haha. Well I hope at least. I'm excited but nervous. I hope I'm ready for this. Here we go!!!!!!!!

Here is my cutie pie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your daughter is beautiful!

    I hope your ultrasound went well and good luck with your upcoming FET!

    ReplyDelete