Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Progress

My sonohystriogram went well. The dr said we are good to go with my next cycle. Wow, is this really happening??? I feel like it's happening really fast. I'm very anxious to get the ball rolling. Only a few more weeks. Most likely having the transfer at the end of April. Eeeek!

Emma is doing so good with her therapy. She is no longer doing the speech therapy. They seem to think that the occupational therapy will help with the speech. So 3 times a week for ot for now. When we first went she screamed more than half the time back there. Now, only a week later she is having a blast with her therapist. Some of the therapy includes sand box play, swinging, rolling on an excercise ball and other sensory related activities. I'm so relieved that she is doing so good. Also in the past week she has started saying a few words! Mama being the biggest (at least for me) ball, nana for banana, and uh oh. I'm so proud of her. :)

In other news I will be having laser eye surgery done in Friday! I'm so nervous. I have been wanting to do this for years but haven't gotten the nerve to. It creeps me out to think of them cutting my eyes. I just want to sleep through it. But for obvious reasons that's not possible. 

That's all I have for now. 


She wasn't feeling good so I rocked her to sleep! Love her so much. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and all the best to you on your upcoming FET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your lasic surgery and FET! Hope it brings clarity to your vision and a BFP. ;)

    ReplyDelete