Saturday, April 18, 2015

A little down

Today I should be in San Diego. But instead I'm sitting in my living room alone. The baby is sleeping and my husband is gone for 5 more days. I should be about to transfer our little embryo on Tuesday but now I'm shedding that lining I worked so hard to plump up. Today I'm a little depressed. While no one else sees my sadness through my smiles I am crying on the inside. I feel like my body failed me before I could even start. 

My pneumonia is pretty much gone now. My gallstones are still very much there. I have an appointment on Tuesday to see my surgeon. I hope to have my surgery to get my gallbladder out Friday. I don't want to risk not having the surgery and then it flare up during pregnancy. I am also hoping that with the start of my next period in late May we will start the FET cycle again. If that happens I should have my transfer in June. 

Anyway I just thought I would give a little update on what was going on. In other news my little Emma just turned 20 months old!!!!! Here is a picture of my little cutie. 

1 comment:

  1. O M G! Look how big she is! I was totally unprepared for that! She's not a baby anymore, but a little girl! Accckkk! That means mine aren't far behind.

    I'm so sorry things have been so hard for you lately and your body is screwing around instead of behaving. Hopefully it will all be resolved soon and you'll be on your way to your FET!

    ReplyDelete