Saturday, July 18, 2015

Getting anxious

The days are passing by quickly and in just two days I'll be in San Diego! We are having a small problem that will hopefully be gone by Monday.  My mom will be coming with Emma and I so she can take care of Emma while I'm on bed rest. Unfortunately she is sick right now. Has a bad cough and feels awful. She has taken different medications including steroids antibiotics and cold medicines but nothing seems to be working. I don't know what I will do if she decides she can't go. I think I would have to cancel everything because no one else can go. That would be a huge blow. Not only will we lose more money but I just can't do this process for a fourth time. We can't afford it for one and two my body just can't handle another round of hormones and injections. So please if you read this please say a prayer for us! Pray for my mom to get better and pray that this FET works. We just can't bare another cancelled cycle. If everything goes as planned, only 3 more days until I'm hopefully knocked up! Lol fingers crossed!! 

1 comment: