Saturday, July 25, 2015

HOME


There is no place like home! This trip to San Diego was one for the books. We made it home this evening and I am just beat. The flights were long and stressful. I'm so happy to finally be in my own bed. 

After my bed rest ended we tried to enjoy the city a little. We went to la Jolla a few times and ate at a few really awesome places. La Jolla was and still is one of my favorite places of everywhere I have lived and visited. It's so beautiful and fun. Emma loved the sea lions! She wasn't to sure about the ocean at first but after she warmed up to it she didn't want to leave. 

As far as how I'm feeling.... Pretty good. I'm super tired and pretty irritable. Also very hungry. I was looking back on my blog to when I did my first FET. As it turns out I have almost all if not the exact same symptoms. Hopefully that means I have a little Petrie 2.0 inside me. If you don't remember, Emma's nickname before we knew her gender was Petrie (get it? Petrie dish). Anyway so this little embryo that we transferred is Petrie 2.0 lol. My beta is on Friday the 31st. I'll be counting Down the days for sure. I'm sure I'll POAS before then though. I'll keep us updated. Love you all and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment