Wednesday, September 2, 2015

No more meds!

I am 9 weeks today! Which means, NO MORE MEDS!!!! I have graduated from my fertility clinic! No more shots or patches or estrogen pills. I can not begin to say how happy I am to be done with it. My butt is so sore. I am numb on my hips and my thighs. I can feel it but it's like pins and needles. So it's a painful numbness. I can only hope it goes away pretty fast. 

Other than that not much it going on around here. Just getting back to the routine from being in Vegas last week/weekend. I have been pretty nauseous lately. Not much vomiting but terrible nausea. I have to eat every hour in order to feel relatively good. That's hard when you have a toddler and you don't feel good. Very tired as well. I have to take a nap when Emma does because I just can't keep my eyes open. In turn the house is suffering. I'm struggling to keep the house clean. I accomplished vacuuming and moping the downstairs. But the upstairs is what needs a good cleaning. The bathrooms especially. I mean, I'm not living in filth or anything but you know the toothpaste smears and mirrors need cleaning. Anyway, to much info sorry. In a few more weeks hopefully I will start feeling better and getting back to Normal. 
That's all I got folks, talk to us soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment