Friday, August 28, 2015

Las Vegas

Well we made it to Las Vegas! I drove to Kansas City on Wednesday to my sisters. Stayed there over night and flew out the next morning. She is keeping Emma for me while I'm gone. She has twins so Emma can play with them. Very good distraction. This is the first time away from her over night and it's for 4 nights. I talked to her this morning and she said she's having a blast. That makes me so happy. I was worried and anxious all day yesterday. I think now I can relax a little knowing she is fine and happy. 
 Vegas is awesome, beautiful and fun but very hot! We are having lot of fun. Right now we are at the pool and later I think we will see a show and gamble a bit. 
 In other news I got a call from my dr and got the all clear to stop all my meds at 9 weeks! I'm so excited for this. I'm incredibly tired of all these shots pills and patches. So the countdown is on, 6 more shots! My next appointment is at 12 weeks. Then we can announce to the world petries existence. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment