Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kansas city!

Although getting here was a little difficult, I have had a good time visiting my sis and her growing belly! My first flight was delayed 2 hours and then I missed my lay over flight. So I ended up sitting at Phoenix airport for 4 hours. Not fun! But I'm hear now!! Today we put some finishing touches on the babies bathroom with some cute stickers on the wall of owls and flowers. Looks like she is ready for the twins. The room is super cute.

My mom and dad are coming out today for a few days and then we will be driving back to St. Louis so I can visit with some more family and some friends. The trip has definitely helped keep my mind off of the IVF, which I am very thankful for.

I'm not going to lie, I am still really anxious to get going. But thankfully it's only a week away before things start to actually happen! Yay

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you start your stimming soon! Enjoy your weekend away. The true party begins when you get back. IVF here you come!!

    ReplyDelete