Tuesday, March 12, 2013

18 weeks and my birthday

On Sunday I turned 27! The hubby had to go out of town that morning so we celebrated on Saturday. We went and saw OZ and ordered my favorite Pizza from papa johns! Love that garlic sauce. As for the movie, it wasn't that good. I think kids may enjoy it but it was kinda boring for us. I thought it would have been a little better with all the hype. I don't have any family here in San Diego so I spent my actual birthday relaxing at home. I got some great gifts in the mail though! My sister sent me a box of maternity clothes ( I desperately needed those) and a cute onesie. My grandpa (papa) sent me a fabulous box of chocolate covered strawberries. I got a lot of cards with gifts in them to! I plan on scheduling a prenatal massage for later this week!

18 weeks! Wow, time flies doesn't it? This week has been just another week really. I feel Petrie move a lot at night time. He/she will probably be a night owl like me and my mom! Fine by me :) I started borrowing the hubby's T-shirts for sleeping at night. He isn't amused but keeps his mouth shut because he knows what's good for him, haha! Maternity clothes are a must now. I have got a little collection growing.

My grandma had another brain surgery yesterday. She is in the icu now and they removed her breathing tube this morning. They said that she only had a few days if she didn't do the surgery. So hopefully now she has a few months. I have made a trip to go back to St. Louis for Easter so we are praying she makes it to them. Please keep her in your prayers.

That's really all the news I have for now. I wanted to send a little shout out to my Friend Kristy who will be finding out the sex of her baby tomorrow! My guess is Girl!!!!! <3

Here are some pics of the maternity clothes I got!









4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad it was a good one :)The maternity clothes are adorable!

    And seriously those chocolate covered strawberries look delish... I'm eating starberries and Reese cups right now.. kind of the same thing, right?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you! You are looking mighty cute rockin' those maternity clothes! I'll be praying for your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I'm looking at your cute summer maternity clothes and am jealous of your weather in San Diego, I'm still months away from shorts and tank tops here in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete