Wednesday, March 20, 2013

So much



Today's post is full of news. First though, heaven gained an angel yesterday. My grandma made her way to heaven. She had brain surgery for the second time last Monday. She was put on hospice over the weekend though because she was just to sick to recover again from this type of surgery. She passed away with family by her side. I wish I could have been there to hold her hand but I'm on the other side of the country. I am going back the day after my 20 week appointment next week though. I went to the ocean and threw in some yellow roses for her. Yellow was her favorite color. May you rest in peace grandma! I love you and you will forever be in my heart!

Last week we were informed by my husbands work that he has been promoted and we are moving yet again. This time we are headed to the opposite coast! New York! I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I can't say that I'm very excited. Moving across country with two dogs and being pregnant will not be easy. Mark will leave next week while I'm in St. Louis visiting family. So when I get back that's when things get crazy. The packers will come and pack up everything one day and then the movers will come a few days later. It will take at least a week to get everything there. I hope mark finds a place for us to live fast! The one thing that is really gunna suck is finding a new doctor out there. But I'll make due I guess. New York here we come. If you know me personally please do not mention this on Facebook. My husbands coworkers do not know yet and he is friends with some of them on there. Do we are waiting until the company announces it to post on Facebook. Family and close friends know already though.

Today marks 19 weeks! One more week and we have made it half way. I have felt lots of movement this past week. I even felt a kick the other night! Craziness I tell ya! This little girl is gunna be a soccer player I think. Lol
Mood: Good. I have a lot more energy now.

Cravings: Anything sweet!

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: none really

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach.

Weight gain/loss: gained a total of 2 lbs

Object Comparison: At the end of the week our baby Emma will be the size of a large mango.

Movement: lots!

Belly Button: In

Names: We decided on Emma Lynn

Medical concerns: Nothing major

Looking Forward To: Seeing Emma next week












4 comments:

  1. Wow- that sounds overwhelming! It will be a whole new experience I'm sure. GL to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma but it sounds like she was surely a fighter until the end.

    Wishing you lots of luck on your move! Holy cow thats a long trip! I will say a prayer for safe travels and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your Grandma, even if you know it's coming it's still so hard.
    Good luck with your move, so stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your Grandma. I lost my Grandpa almost a year ago. I'm glad you are still getting the chance to go see your family.

    Congrats to your husband on his promotion!! I'm sure the the of moving cross country again is a bit overwhelming. I hate packing and moving, but I've never moved further than 45 minutes away!! Haha! I do think it would be a lot of fun to experience living in different places though. What part of New York will you be going to?

    ReplyDelete