Thursday, July 19, 2012

Down 6 pounds!!!!! GO ME! I guess working out and cutting calories does work. I have cut my calories to 1200 a day and I have been going to the gym everyday!! I am sure the metformin (devil pill isn't so devilish anymore) helped some to. I have not been eating sweets and carbs like I was before because of it. I have been eating TONS of fruit, yummy. Everytime I crave something sweet like chocolate or ice cream I go eat a few strawberries, watermelon, an apple or a plum.

Other than that there isn't much going on. Mark has been in Riverside CA this week and last week. He was supposed to get his blood work done but I guess that will have to wait. I think this is his last week there. I can't wait to have him back home for good. I forgot how lonely it gets when he is gone.

I hope to get my blood results back soon and the biopsy should be in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment