Friday, July 6, 2012

Moving Ahead!

Got a call from our nurse today saying that my blood work came back and I have not ovulated. So that means that we are good to go to do the biopsy of my uterus lining. It's hard to believe that I did not ovulate at all in 56 days! WTH That just doesn't add up. Anyway I plan on calling my OBGYN on Monday to set up my appointment for that and to get my infectious disease testing done. Mark made his appointment for his testing today. Looks like we are getting everything started that we need done. I really hope that the next two months go by relatively fast. I am anxious to get things going. I am very impatient. 

On another note, Mark and I are going deep sea fishing in the morning! WOOHOO!! I am super excited about this. I have been telling Mark I wanted to do this ever since we moved to San Diego. I hope to catch something big. I also hope no one gets sea sick :-/  

No comments:

Post a Comment