Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Weight Battle

Not much to really talk about so I am just gunna ramble a bit! LOL

For a while now I have been overweight. I try different diets and exercise for a while but I always give up before I can get any results. I am very impatient! It's hard work. I don't understand why its so easy to gain weight but so hard to lose it. My main problem is I LOVE sweets! I can't help it. It's a genetic thing, thanks MOM! lol Anyway, ever since I started taking one of my new medicines (metformin) I haven't really been able to eat my favorite sweets. It gives me the "bubble guts". So I have kinda backed away for the most part. With that being said, I have lost 4lbs! Not enough to get real excited about but hey, it's something. I hope to lose at least 10-15lbs before I start my IVF injections. Fingers crossed! I think if I were to start working out more often I would lose it faster. Easier said than done.

In other news, Mark just got back from Riverside, CA. He was there all this past week and will go again next week. Poor guy works his butt off. It's to bad he is salary and not hourly! I just hope this next week is a little easier for him. I hate when he is gone. It gets very lonely around here.

As for a job........ NOTHING!! I can't seem to find anywhere that will hire me! I have tried dental offices, clothing department stores, restaurants and even places like Target. I hope to find something soon.

That's all I got at this moment. Nothing really new. I have a my biopsy and blood work on Tuesday. I just hope they don't have to stick me a million times. I'm a "hard stick", apparently I have tiny veins and the few good ones I have roll. I feel like a pin cushion usually after leaving. Band-aids everywhere.  grrrrr! I will post again then.  


                                               

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment