Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just waiting!

So much going on! We are closing on our house this week which is a relief for sure. It will be so nice to not have to worry about two mortgage payments! In my weight loss journey I am happy to announce that I am down 9 pounds! Woohooo!!!! I have been working really hard at it and so far it has paid off. I hope to lose another 11 before we start injections. But I know I can't control that. So I will just continue to work hard and hope for great results. Mark had his testing done this past week and we are waiting on the results. The nurse told me to call her next week. Hoping everything is normal. I will post again when I get the results back. That's all that's really going on around here. Just the waiting game.



2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on the fertility boards and I'm excited to follow along as you go through your IVF! Congrats on the house and weight loss. Good luck with the upcoming appointments. Waiting is always the worst! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am a very impatient person if you couldn't already tell! Lol dh and I are very excited!

    ReplyDelete