Tuesday, April 9, 2013

22 Weeks

Today marks 22 weeks! Only 2 more weeks until we hit viability. When we hit that I will feel a lot more at ease.

Not much has happened this past week really. I have been here by myself since getting back from my trip to St. Louis. Mark is in New York. He comes home tonight though :) 2 weeks without seeing him is far to long. Only a few more hours!!!!!!

We were finally assigned a real estate agent for New York. So we are starting to look for a place to live now. Hopefully we find our new home soon.

Cravings: Strawberries and anything sweet!

Mood: Good but very lonely. I'm missing human contact.

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: none

Pains: I have been having a lot of back pain the last few days. I think it's sciatic nerve pain, not sure though. My feet and legs have been hurting more than normal to this week. I just can't stand for to long

Miss anything: Sleeping! I feel like all I do is lay there. When I am asleep it's a really light sleep. Any movement or noise from the pups I am awake!

Weight gain/loss: I have gained 5 pounds! I really should lay off all the sweets. Cause I was doing really well not gaining before my trip to St. Louis. I think all that home cooking and sweets triggered my "eat everything in sight" attitude.

Object Comparison: At the end of the week our Emma will be as big as a Papaya.

Movement: Yes, lots!!!!!! I can't wait for mark to get home and feel her punching and kicking. She is so much stronger and bigger since the last time he was home.

Belly Button: In

Names: Emma Lynn

Medical concerns: None

Looking Forward To: My baby shower in a few weeks!

4 comments:

  1. yay!! Congrats on 22 weeks of pregnant bliss! I am wide awake most nights too. It stinks! Its almost 11pm here and I have no urge to sleep at all. Drives me crazy! Good luck on finding a new house and keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries is a good craving! Maybe not all the sweets, but oh well :)
    You're looking good! Glad your husband will be home to keep you company for a bit. Hopefully it won't be too long before you are joining him in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog recently. Your story is so inspiring to me. What I loved most about your blog is how positive you were throughout this whole process from the beginning. Even when you were complaining, you still found a way to sound positive. It is inspiring. Best of luck! I look forward to more posts and for your daughter's arrival! I am sorry about the passing of your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It makes me feel so good knowing someone is inspired by my story. Thank you for following along my journey.

      Delete