Monday, April 22, 2013

24 Weeks/viability!!

We made it!! I am beyond excited that we have reached viability. Now I know that if for any reason Emma decides to make an early entrance doctors would try to save her. This is a huge milestone! I can't believe I'm 6 months already. Seems like yesterday I was doing our egg transfer. It's been a long road to get here but I would do it all over again for this sweet baby!

Baby Emma is moving all the time now. In fact I don't think she sleeps! There is constant movement going on in there. If i eat a lot of sweets she goes nuts in there with some ninja type moves. Most the time it doesn't hurt but when she starts kicking my bladder and belly button..... It is very painful. I can now see my belly move when she does. It's a strange thing to look at for sure but I love it.

I had my doctor appointment on Friday. Everything went well for the most part. I will go back one more time before the move to do my diabetes test. I still need to find a new doctor in New York. Until I have our exact address though I don't want to look for one. Hopefully mark will finish all that up in the next few days.

Mark left for New York again on Saturday. He will meet me in St. Louis for my baby shower on the 2nd. That's 2 weeks not seeing my hubby! :( It's hard not having anyone to talk to in the evenings but I make due. My pups keep me entertained for the most part. After my baby shower in St. Louis we come back home to San Diego for a few days and then we make our move to the big apple! I'm super nervous about the whole thing to tell you the truth. It's all happening so fast. I'm ready to just get it all over with though. I'm most excited to get started on the baby room. I want to nest so badly. Right now I have everything stacked up in the extra bedroom in a cluster mess. It's driving me totally crazy! Only a few more weeks....

Over the weekend my neighbors were nice enough to invite me to go to the zoo with them. They know that Mark is gone and try to keep me company :) We had lots of fun. She is 36 weeks pregnant so we relate on that front. Hope she doesn't mind me posting the picture of us together! Lol

That's all for now folks. See ya at 25 weeks!

Cravings: this week it's pretzels with cheese and snow cones :)

Mood: A little stressed with the upcoming move.

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness and Pains: mostly lower back pain.

Miss anything: surprise surprise.... Sleep!

Weight gain/loss: still at the 5lb mark.

Object Comparison: At the end of the week our Emma will be the size of an eggplant. Suck a big girl!

Movement: Yes, lots! She moves a lot.

Belly Button: In

Names: Emma Lynn

Medical concerns: None

Looking Forward To: My baby shower in St. Louis and our move to New York on the 10th




4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop in say..yay! glad to see all is well. PS...my rings are getting tight on me now. I had to stop wearing my engagement ring. Enjoy the last of SD while you can :)...life's about to get crazy :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Things are crazy for sure right now. I can't wait to just get there and set everything up. Hope your doing well!

      Delete
  2. You look so cute! That was super nice of your neighbors to invite you on their outing. I would love to visit the San Diego zoo someday. Congrats on making it to viability! What a wonderful milestone. Good luck with the move. I'm sure it is stressful, but exciting all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! You have that "pregnancy glow." Thanks for keeping us updated. Enjoy your shower in STL!

    ReplyDelete