Tuesday, April 16, 2013

23 weeks

First off its my hubby's birthday today! Love you honey. He is 31 today!

Second off, my prayers go out to the victims and their families of the Boston marathon tragedy. I pray they find who did this and punish them greatly!

We are 23 weeks today! Only one more week to viability. Some days it's hard to believe I have a little person growing inside me. It's really an amazing thing.

Cravings: Strawberries and snow cones. I actually went to target and bought a snow cone machine. Yep I'm crazy I know. But it was so worth it! Yum

Mood: Good most of the time. I get very cranky when I get hungry.

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness and Pains: I have a feeling my hips are starting to spread. I'm not sure though. I just know my butt area hurts like hell.

Miss anything: I feel like a broken record because each week I say sleep. But it's true. I just want to sleep through the night. And I don't think I will get that again for a long time because once baby Emma gets here, Ill struggle with the same.

Weight gain/loss: I have gained 5 pounds. I feel like I've gained like 20 though.

Object Comparison: At the end of the week our Emma will be the size of an ear of corn. Getting big!!

Movement: Yes, lots! She moves a lot. I have even seen my belly move a few times. It's an amazing feeling and makes all the pains and no sleep worth it.

Belly Button: In

Names: Emma Lynn

Medical concerns: None

Looking Forward To: My baby shower in St. Louis




1 comment:

  1. Lol that is so funny you went out and bought a snow cone machine! I loved shaved ice :) yay for 23 weeks!! How close are you to your move to New York? Happy birthday to your Hubs.

    ReplyDelete