Wednesday, July 10, 2013

35 weeks

Well I had my u/s today. No pictures again. We will just have to wait until her birthday to see her. I really dislike my drs and their staff. This is supposed to be an exciting time in my life and they never make it feel that way. They are always to worried about going to lunch or getting to their next patient. Strictly business all the time. The ultrasound tech today would barely even talk to me and said sorry she isn't in good position for any pictures. Didn't even really try. In San Diego I loved my dr and all the staff. They were nice and always followed up with test results and questions. Just another thing I miss about San Diego. Hopefully the hospital staff will be nice. If not I'm going to just become the patient from hell for them that day. I'm tired of being nice to everyone here and not getting the same in return. Ok, ok, I'm done complaining. On to pregnancy stuff....

So Emma weighed in at 5lbs 9 ounces today! My little girl is getting so big! The dr said everything looks great. Now we just wait for her to decide to come out. I'm ready for her arrival! 

My feet and legs are really feeling the pain these days. It's hard to stand for long. Taking a shower is tough most the time. I try not go up and down the steps unless it is absolutely necessary.  I get to out of breath and most the time I end up having a contraction. Lots of the simple day to day tasks have become more difficult. Luckily I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel guilty for complaining so much because I am so blessed to be pregnant right now. I think the between the hormones and the heat of the summer have made me a little more grumpy these days. 

We are so excited for this little girl to come! Only 5 or less weeks. It's crazy, I feel like yesterday I was doing shots and follicle scans. Time flies by really. But it also feels like august 14th is an eternity away, lol. 

That's all the news I have for now. Hope you all have a good rest of the week. 

Izzy photo bombed me in this picture! Haha

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. That staff just makes me so mad in your behalf. It doesn't seem like it takes much to press the print button for a picture. Even if its a bad picture, at least it would be a picture. That is horrible. But... Sounds like baby girl is doing fantastic! And you wouldn't even know that without going to see those people, so that is something at least. You are almost to the end!! You will be meeting Emma face to face pretty soon! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Sorry you don't like you dr :( hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete