Thursday, July 25, 2013

37 week appointment

I just got back from the Dr. I am 1cm dilated and "a little effaced". Emma is laying very low to! I knew that much just from all the potty breaks. I really didn't think anything else was going on though. I really hope this means labor is near! I'm ready to meet my little angel. 

I got some blood work done today as well because of my constant headaches and pitting edema thing. My blood pressure was a little high as well. They said they would call me with results but my dr office is not good at follow ups. So I'll probably find out the results at my next appointment. 

Last night was a rough night. I had very bad mid back pain and couldn't get comfortable. Then when I finally got comfy I had to pee again! It was a vicious circle. 

This weekend I'm going to walk my butt off and try to encourage her to come out :)

I feel like I look smaller this week. Maybe it's just the way she's laying. 

3 comments:

  1. someone has dropped! you are getting close! I am going to call it at 38 weeks, 2 days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have definitely dropped! I'm hoping this weekend. I'm going to a baseball game tonight. I hope the walking does the trick :)

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete