Tuesday, July 23, 2013

37 weeks

Nothing new to update. I don't even have a bump picture this week. Partly because I have been so lazy and..... Well that's kinda the only reason. I haven't even showered today and its 3pm already! Lol 

I go in on Thursday for my checkup. If I have any news I'll post again but I'm starting to get the feeling that this little girl isn't going to come out until she is forced out! So I doubt that there will be any dilation or anything. I hope so though. It would be nice to have her sooner rather than later. 

I'm getting very uncomfortable. The worst part of everything is the swelling. My poor hands are the worst. My fingers almost feel bruised. My grip isn't as strong as it was before either. I also noticed the other day that I have some pitting edema going on. That's when you push on your skin and it stays in for a while rather than bounce right back out. It's a little creepy kinda. I'll be bringing it up to the dr when I go. 

I'll keep you all informed if there is any new news on Thursday. If not, well I'll be seeing you all again next week. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine 37 weeks! I am already miserable at 34 weeks! Soon you will have her in your arms :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete