Wednesday, July 3, 2013

34 Weeks

Things are moving right along around here. I get the strange feeling Emma will be here much sooner than expected. I set up a guessing game of when she will arrive. You can go to this link and vote on bday, weight, length, hair color exc..... http://www.whatsinmybelly.com/baby-pool-forsters-first-baby-1301. I look forward to seeing everyone's votes. :)

So yesterday was 34 weeks. I was super cranky and not feeling well so I didn't do much but complain most of the day. Here are my most recent symptoms. Severe itching everywhere, swelling of my feet and hands, headache that won't go away and nausea. It's annoying to say the least. Mark scratched me with my hair brush last night, it felt amazing. :) I have been eating a lot less due to the nausea and the fact that there isn't much room to fit anything. I'm trying to eat lots of little meals but not much sounds good at this point.  I'm also pretty sure I have been feeling real contraction the past few days. Nothing consistent, the most I counted in an hour was 3. I suddenly get pain in my mid back and then my belly gets rock hard shortly after. I say "real" contractions because I never felt any pain with the Braxton hicks ones. I will be monitoring it all closely and keep you all informed if anything changes. 

I have an ultrasound appointment next Wednesday with the high Risk dr. It's just to check on growth. I am supposed to have them monthly now to make sure she is growing ok.  Hopefully she decides to show her pretty little face this time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up just in case she is shy again. 

Last week my dr never called me in regards to my cervix length. So I'm guessing there wasn't anything major wrong. Before I left the appointment I was told to just take it easy. So I have. I have my weekly check up with my regular ob the day after my ultrasound. Not sure if they will check me again or not. 

My little Izzy is doing great. She has 3 more weeks with a cast on! Then we are finally free of the weekly appointments. I hope we never have to go through this again. 

Well all our bags are packed and we are ready for the big day should it come. I'm guessing she comes on August 2nd :)

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July! Stay cool. Not sure if we will be going anywhere or not. Depends on how I'm feeling. It may be better to just stay home and watch the Macy's fireworks display on tv. If I'm hot, nauseated and swollen I won't be pleasant to be around. 

See you all next week!!!


Bump pic!!

Forgot to mention we celebrated our anniversary this past week! 5 years married and 9 years together! Makes me feel old kinda. Lol The hubby got me these beautiful flowers :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok this is totally not meant to scare you but I am guessing your peanut arrives at 36 weeks. Those could be Braxton hicks or real contractions. Hard to say but they are definitely something :) I also think you are having mothers instinct that she is going to arrive early and you are probably right :) thinking of ya! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking she will come early to. Just don't have a clue when. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you are hangin in there to! Only 2 more weeks at most for you! :)

      Delete
  2. You are always so cute and look so happy in your bump pics. It's hard to imagine you being as grumpy as you say you are! Lol. Happy anniversary to you and your husband. (You are so NOT old) that is such a long time for Izzy to be in a cast. Seems like forever! Glad she is doing well though. She won't know what to do without the fast when she gets it off.

    ReplyDelete