Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8 weeks

Had my 8 week appointment today. Nothing really to report. Did the ultrasound and little Petrie looked great. Heart rate of 166. I had blood work done as well. I won't get that back for a few days though. I'm anxious though because that's when I will know when I can stop my meds. I'm so ready to stop the progesterone shots. 
As far as how I'm feeling, very very tired and cranky. I also have insomnia really bad. Waking up every few hours. And my little toddler doesn't really care that mommy is tired. The world revolves around her. :(   I have been taking naps when she does as long as I don't have to much to do around the house. I am just so exhausted and when I'm exhausted I'm very cranky. I feel horrible because I feel like I'm not being a good enough mom. I just don't have the energy. Luckily she loves to color right now so I can sit down while she's doing that. Nausea is still there but not terrible. I find if I eat small meals often I'm good. When I get hungry is when I get sick. 
I'm going on a little vaca to Vegas with mark this week. My sister was kind enough to offer to watch Emma for me. This will be the first time I ever leave her. I haven't spent one night away from her since she was born. I'm sure she will be fine. In fact I'm almost positive it will be me having the hard time. Not to mention I cry at everything right now. Prayers for me and her please. 
That's all I have for now. Here are the ultrasound pictures from today. Oh I'm predicting a boy based on the Ramzi method. ( method based on were the placenta is located at 6-8 weeks) We won't know for a while though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment