Sunday, August 2, 2015

Symptoms

My new best friend. Yep the acid reflux has started. In fact it started about 4 days ago. Amazing how fast symptoms set in. The worst is at night time. Or if I eat any chocolate. My sister seems to think it's probably a boy since my symptoms are so different then they were with Emma. We are always away from knowing the sex but a boy would be nice I guess. A girl would be easier though since we have everything already. Either way we will be so happy. 

Progesterone shots are killing me right now. I have all this numbness and tingling that is there all the time and also the injections themselves are bad. I think we are hitting a nerve sometimes because the pain goes down my leg. I just can't wait to be finished with them. I forget how long I have to be on them though. I can only pray it's not much longer. 

I am so anxious to have my ultrasound. I want to see that little nugget so bad. I just want that confirmation ya know? 12 days! That's a long time. Anything can happen in that time. I just hope my little Petrie stays strong and continues to grow and be healthy. :) 

Not a long post today but just wanted to check in. Hope everyone had a great weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment