Monday, February 11, 2013

14 Weeks

Another week has passed and we are now 14 weeks! A lot of things have gone on this past week but let's start with the whole reason behind this blog, my pregnancy.....

Cravings: Nothing specific, just everything.

Mood: Good

Wedding Ring: Still fits actually a little looser.

Sickness: I get a little nauseated in the mornings after I get up. I think it's just from going all night without eating though.

Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night.

Weight gain/loss: Still haven't gained any. I lost another pound this past week though. Total weight loss since getting pregnant is 7 lbs.

Object Comparison: At the end of the week our Petrie will be the size of a navel orange!

Movement: It's still a ways away. But I am so excited for this to happen.

Belly Button: In

Names: We have decided on a boy name but still debating on the girl.

Medical concerns: Keeping my blood pressure down.

Looking Forward To: Finding out the sex of this little one. 6 weeks seems way to far away.

I got a call yesterday from the OB with the results of our first trimester NT scan. Everything came back negative!!!! I wasn't to worried about this but it was something in the back of my mind.

I signed up for amazon mom and stated getting diapers! I received our first shipment yesterday. I was excited when they came. I felt like I was finally moving into my second trimester for sure. I got so excited that I tried to put one on Izzy but it was to big. So I then tried Dakota and it was to small. Oh well I plenty of time to practice.

In other news, we have dog issues again. I took them for a walk and noticed that Izzy had some diarrhea. She had some a few days before to. Then I noticed............. Something hanging!!!!! Yes I know TMI. Long story short it was a worm. I took her to the vet and they confirmed she had roundworm. Wonderful! So she was put on a medicine along with Dakota just to be safe. Hopefully this takes care of the problem. Dakota is doing well. I'm still waiting on his allergy test results to come back. His itching has really been relieved by the steroid. I'm now only giving it every other day.

I also went to the dentist yesterday. :( I had a crown prep done. I had broken one of my molars so it was a must. I was a dental assistant for a while so I'm used to the dental procedures and stuff but when your in the chair it's different. I hate getting work done.

Well that's all the news I have for now. Hope you all have a great week.




2 comments:

  1. Yaaay for your first shipment of diapers!! Whoo-hoo!! So happy for you. Sorry about all the doggie trouble. Hoping that they get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! So glad to hear your NT scan came back negative!

    On another note, my dog was at the vet too last week! I took her for a walk and she pooped pure blood! This is the second time she has done this when my husband left town. Vet thinks its a stress reaction. I hope it doesnt happen when baby comes!

    ReplyDelete