Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

I had a great valentines day! On Wednesday I got chocolate covered strawberries from my grandpa. On valentines day I received a lovely box of goodies from my mom and dad. It included cheese puffs, suckers, peanut butter cups and cherry bombs. I ate so much I got a stomach ache. :) Then my lovely hubby came home with Mexican food, flowers and the most amazing huge chocolate covered strawberries! I love strawberries! We spent the evening watching American idol and eating junk food :).

All in all a great valentines!



3 comments:

  1. I had to stop by and check out you blog since we share a name in common! Only slightly different: Amber Lyn.

    Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate covered strawberries! Glad you had a nice valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete