Tuesday, February 19, 2013

15 weeks

Wow, time is going by kinda fast! We have reached 15 weeks today. I feel like 20 weeks is forever away though (when we find out the gender).

My next appointment is next Wednesday. I'm only having blood work and the Doppler done though :( I was really upset to find out that I don't get an ultrasound that day. We could very easily find out the sex that day but no. They say patience is a virtue........

Cravings: Girl Scout cookies for sure!

Mood: Good. I have a lot more energy now.

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: I get headaches frequently and I get nauseated when I haven't eaten. I have been kinda constipated to :-/ Not fun! I have also developed so pain in my upper thighs, knees and back. My thighs are the strangest though. I'm sure my back and knees are normal. My upper outer thighs hurt to the touch. It is just my skin though. If I put pressure there it doesn't hurt at all. If you just barely touch my skin though its awful. I plan on bringing this up at my next appointment.

Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night.

Weight gain/loss: gain of 1lbs this week.

Object Comparison: At the end of the week our Petrie will be the size of an avocado! Wow, crazy how fast they grow.

Movement: I'm starting to wonder if some of the things I've been feeling is our little one in there doing gymnastics. Still not all the way sure yet though.

Belly Button: In

Names: We have decided on a boy name but still debating on the girl.

Medical concerns: none really.

Looking Forward To: Finding out the sex of this little one.

In other news, my poor Dakota was stung by a bee today on his back foot. :( Poor baby was crying and licking it for a while but seemed to feel better after a few hours. I was able to get the stinger out and I think that helped a lot to. We also got his allergy shots today. I hope that this is our answer to all his itching. It was specially made for him so I have faith that it will work.

Mark and I got a new couch over the long weekend. I love it. I was starting to notice it becoming a little more difficult to push down the leg part on my recliner chair. So I think it was good timing.

See ya at 16 weeks!






3 comments:

  1. Aww, your little bump is so cute. Amazing how fast time flies. Before you know it another 15 weeks will go by and you'll be at 20 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so stinkin cute!!! So happy for you :) Oh...and im all about those girl scout cookies too! Those things are dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea those girls stand outside the grocery store waiting to catch me! They know I'm a easy target I guess.

      Delete