Sunday, February 24, 2013

Movement!

I'm pretty sure this past week I started feeling little Petrie moving around in there. It's in the same spot and feels like..... Well something moving in there. At first I thought gas but after a while of feeling these bubble like flutters over and over it hit me. Maybe it was in fact our baby! It was exciting.

I have been feeling lots of cramps lately and I started to get a little worried on Friday so I called my nurse just to make sure it was normal. They are pretty intense. But the nurse said as long as there is no bleeding I shouldn't worry.

My appointment is coming up this week! I'll get to hear the heartbeat and ill have to have some blood work done. I have a ton of questions for the doc this time. I have been jotting things down when it comes to mind. Hope she doesn't think I'm crazy. Lol

I had my first outing this weekend as a open prego! Meaning I wore my first maternity outfit out to lunch with the hubby and a friend. I was very hesitant because I feel like I just look like I ate a few to many ho ho's rather than pregnant. I almost backed out at the last minute but mark bribed me with the idea of getting a chocolate shake at the place we were eating (they are known for them). Anyway it went fine. I was just embarrassed a little for looking "fat". Mark assured me though that I didn't look fat, that I looked pregnant. He said he was gunna buy me a shirt that says "I'm pregnant stop staring" !! Lol he is so funny.

I have been craving chocolate covered strawberries a lot lately, so I made some! :) they are almost gone if you were wondering! I also have been eating a lot of soft pretzels with cheese, yum!

I'll post again in Tuesday or Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! Good luck at your appointment this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting!!! Good luck this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I made those strawberries, they would already be gone! Wouldn't take very long. Good luck at your appointment this week!

    ReplyDelete