Wednesday, June 26, 2013

33 weeks

For the past few days I have been feeling lots of pressure in my lower back and have been very uncomfortable. When I look at my weekly bumpdate pictures I can tell a huge difference in last weeks picture and this weeks. She has dropped into my pelvis for sure. I look different and feel different. I can feel her little noggin pushin down there. 

I had my routine check up today. I was surprised to see that I have lost 4 pounds since my last visit 2 weeks ago. I may be because I physically can't eat as much as I used to. Simply because I have no room for it to fit. Emma has taken up all real estate in there. My belly is measuring 35 weeks though so that's good.  I told the dr about my pressure and she decided to do a pelvic exam (very uncomfortable by the way). No dilation but she wasn't sure about the length of my cervix so she decided to do an ultrasound to measure it.  After that the tech said ok the dr will be in touch with you. Ummm...... Be in touch? Is something wrong? She wouldn't tell me anything. She said that my dr will call me later. Wonderful, now I wait I guess. I'm sure everything is fine but your mind always thinks of every little thing. Anyway, that's all I know. 

The countdown is on. We are super excited to meet this little girl. 

1 comment:

  1. You have definitely dropped!! Making progress!! Happy 33 weeks chica!!!

    ReplyDelete