Friday, September 14, 2012

Is It HOT In Here?

Nope, it's just me!!! Wowzers, I knew I would probably have some side effects but man....... I feel like I'm in a freakin sauna one minute then freezing and getting cold sweats the next! AND this is only the beginning. I'm also really tired today. Not sure if that's a side effect or not.

Last night I did my second round of shots. It went fine. I have designated the follistim injection to Mark. At first I thought he just wanted to be a part of the whole process; but last night I realized he just wants to stick me! He looked a little to excited about it. He was like " can I do it now? How bout now? You ready?" geez!!!! Oh well if he wants to do it he can. I struggle to get the nerve to do it anyway.

This morning I went in for blood work. The nurse just called and said my E2 level was 141. A good starting place she said. They are keeping me on my current dose of meds for the time being. I go back every morning for blood draws and possible ultrasounds.

2 comments:

  1. my DH is the same way!! He's like "its time for your shot, are you ready or what?" Im like, screw you! You just like to poke me. Last night I threw (playfully) a stuffed toy at him and he said "ouch, you just bruised me". I said "are you SERIOUS!?!? Then pulled down my pants to show him how he has bruised me ass with needles!!!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's funny. I haven't done any booty shots yet! Thank goodness.

      Delete