Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let The Games Begin!

Today was my appointment for injection training blood work and a ultrasound. I don't have any cysts and everything looks good. I had 15 antral follicles on my right and 17 on my left. I hope they all produce an egg! Tomorrow night is my first night of stims! I picked up all my meds today and I'm ready to go. I start taking 150iu of follistim and 75iu of menopur. I will add in ganirelix in a few days. I go back on Friday for blood work. Oh man, here we go!!!! Let the hormones fly! Haha poor mark!

4 comments:

  1. The start of stims is so exciting! Best of luck to you dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How are the kittens? They are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I bought one of those bins you wash dishes in and put all of my meds in it. They wouldnt all fit! Take lots of photos during this. It will be a great memory! I also bought a bin that I am keeping every box, pill bottle, medication insert etc in. The only thing I am not keeping is the syringes! This is such an incredible journey that not everyone gets to go through and I can only speak for DH and I when I say we feel so priviledged to have had this opportunity. I mean, who actually gets a photo of their embryos? We do!! The normal person who gets pregnant naturally cant say that. If you can, also ask for ultrasound photos. They didnt offer them but when we asked they made copies for us and gave us a copy of all our follie measurements at each appointment! Thinking of you and good luck!! Looking forward to seeing how everything goes! You will be "PUPO" before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! I'm sure I will keep a few things just as a keep sake thing. I will definitely be asking for u/s photos to put in the scrap book!

      Delete