Monday, September 17, 2012

Water works!

And the crying starts! Watching tv has become somewhat interesting. I have found myself tearing up on commercials and shows that are not sad in any aspect!! I'm guess this is normal; crazy but normal. As far as how I'm feeling physically, not so good. I feel like I have the flu. My body aches and hurts all over. Not to mention I can barely button my jeans because I'm so bloated. I started feeling bad saturday and it doesn't look like its going get better any time soon. I won't even get started on the hot flashes. Let's just say I find myself stripping my clothes off several times a day because I feel like I may burst into flames!

In other news..... I had my second ultrasound today. All looks good so far. I had a total of 10-15 follicles. The largest one measured at 15mm. The doc says we are almost there. I started ganirelix today. That is to keep me from ovulating before the retrieval. My E2 was a whopping 948!! That's good from what I'm told. (For each mature egg your E2 is 200 at time of retrieval) I go back in tomorrow for blood work and then Wednesday I will have my 3rd ultrasound. He thinks by then I may be ready to trigger!! Super excited!

Mark and I went to the Chargers game this weekend. It was way to hot for a hormonal girl like me for sure. Mark had fun though. I was sweating very very very bad! It was awful. We left at half time.

On a side note, my sisters twins have not arrived yet! We are anxiously awaiting for them!

3 comments:

  1. so glad to hear that everything is going well!! My beta is Thursday. We arent telling family or friends though about that. Everyone keeps asking but as you can see in my blog, I am making them think its still a few weeks away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately I have a big mouth and couldn't keep a secret from some of my family. My mom dad and sister are aware of our journey. We are not telling anyone else either though. It would be hard to explain to everyone if it didn't work. Good luck on Thursday! I'll be praying for you!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Awwww. The water works stink! Glad to hear everything else is going well. Can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete