Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Snow babies!!!

The embryologist called with our updated report. Out of the 19 that fertilized 5 arrested (died). We have 1 expanded blastocyst in good quality and 4 fair quality blastocysts that we are freezing today (snow babies). 2 very poor blasts will be discarded along with the arrested ones. There is 1 blast that they considered borderline and have decided to wait until tomorrow to see if it improves. If not it will be discarded. The remaining 7 embryos are at the morula stage so we will know tomorrow if they made it to blastocyst stage or not and what quality they are. If they are good or fair quality we will freeze them as well.

Wow that's confusing, hu? Looks like we were really blessed to have this many good ones.

As for how I'm feeling, ok I guess. My abdomen is really extended and I am having lots of sharp pains. My lower back is hurting pretty bad as well. I'm not throwing up any more though! I am hoping that by the weekend I am feeling a little better. November can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for so many snow babies! Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm getting there slowly but getting there. We are thrilled with the high number of blasts we got!

      Delete