Wednesday, June 12, 2013

31 weeks

Yesterday marked 31 weeks! I'm feeling very tired all the time. I just can't seem to keep up with day to day stuff. Walking and moving around has become kinda painful. My belly is getting heavy and hard to tote around. Once I'm up for longer than a few minutes I feel gravity starting to kick in and my belly muscles start to hurt. I do short trips around the house when I need to do housework. It literally takes all day to get a few simple tasks done. I'm so worried about the weeks to come and how much worse I will most likely feel.

My home baseball team is in town so we were able to go to the game last night! Go cardinals! We had fun. I got my favorite snack, pretzel with cheese and Mark enjoyed a few Stella's. By the 4th inning I was starting to get uncomfortable in those hard seats. By the end of the 7th I was ready to go home. I actually lasted longer than I thought I would! We had great seats and almost caught a few foul balls. Well mark did, I just ducked and covered my head, lol. We both had fun and the cardinals won! All in all a good night.

Tomorrow is my appointment with the high risk dr. I get to see little Emma again. I hope to get some good pics of her. I'll probably eat a snickers before hand so she is awake, hehehe! I'll post the pictures tomorrow. Hopefully everything looks good and all we have to do is wait for D-day!


Mood: Pretty good. Getting anxious though.

Cravings: Pretzels with cheese and smoothies

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: nope, not unless I don't eat for awhile.

Miss Anything: Being able to stand up and move around without getting out of breath.

Weight gain/loss: from my lowest weight 11 pounds, maybe 12. I lost weight in my first trimester. But if you look at my starting weight, only 6 pounds! :) Very proud of myself.

Object Comparison: Emma is the size of a...... Baby! Lol

Movement: I'm pretty sure she will be a hyper little girl. Moving ALL the time

Belly Button: In

Name: Emma

Medical concerns: Nothing really

Looking Forward To: My ultrasound tomorrow!


Izzy update- Izzy is doing very well. She is back to herself for sure. It breaks my heart that I can't let her play like she wants to but I'm scared to death she will hurt herself. She doesn't put weight on it as much as we would like her to so we are doing some at home physical therapy with her. I don't think it is hurting her, i think it has just become a habit to hold that leg up. Hopefully with some work she will start using it again.

That's all folks. See ya soon!












3 comments:

  1. You look so good!!! Congrats on 31 weeks. The ball game sounded like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 31 weeks!!! Only a few short more to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic and adorable. Izzy's cast on the other hand, looks humungous!! Lol what are you meeting with the high risk doctor for? Did I miss something? I hope it all went okay. I'll just have to keep reading for more!

    ReplyDelete