Saturday, June 15, 2013

New York

Not sure if its the pregnancy hormones or what but I sure am missing San Diego and St. Louis. New York has a lot of great sights to see and things to do but it's just not for me I don't think. People are just different here. No one ever seems to just be in a good mood. They are always complaining about something. If there is one thing I've learned in life it's to just be thankful for what you have. Life is to shot to spend your time mad and upset. Maybe it's the lack of sun shine and beautiful beaches that makes them so mad and rude. I just know that in San Diego people are nice for the most part and always smile. That's missing here. All I know is that I hope I'm wrong about my assumptions and it turns out it is just my crazy hormones talking. 

With Father's Day being tomorrow I just want to send out a happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there! My dad is an amazing one. I put him through hell and back my teen years for sure, I thank him for not kickin my butt out on the streets, lol. Now he is a grandpa to my amazing nieces and soon to my Emma! I'm not to sure if I should count this as Marks first Father's Day or not but happy Father's Day anyway honey!!! I know you are gunna be a great daddy! 

That's all for now. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I thought New York had beaches? Or are you just not close to them? Or I'm sure they just don't compare to San Diego beaches, I'm sure. I hope that you are able to settle in and find a way to call New York home.

    ReplyDelete