Thursday, June 6, 2013

30 Weeks

The countdown is on now! Less than 10 weeks until we meet our little angel! This week has been uneventful for the most part, that's the way I like it to. Just going through the motions. Emma is doing well and is quite the athlete in there. Always moving around. She is getting closer to my ribs now. My breaths are shorter and its a little more difficult to catch my breath. I am definitely moving a lot slower these days as well. I have to add time to everything I do. Oh well, I have a good excuse if I'm ever late for something :)

Izzy is doing great. Almost back to her normal self. Actually she is back to herself, only difference is she only uses 3 legs. Let me just say she is FAST for having only 3 functional legs. She acts like it never happened! That's the hard part. Because she is supposed to be on a strict no play, no run, no fun routine. :-/ well that is VERY hard, especially because her brother wants to play just as bad as she does. I just have to do my best i guess. We go back on Saturday for a new cast and a check up.

On a side not I just wanted to send out a congrats to my blogger friend Amber. She got a BFP! There is still a long road ahead of worry but a big hurdle was crossed! You can visit her blog here.

I got the last of our must have items before she makes her big entrance! Now all I have to do is pack my hospital bag. I plan on doing that within the next week.

I leave you with some pics of her room and a bump pic!















6 comments:

  1. Happy 30 weeks!! Love her room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting closer! I love her room. Well done. Where did you get the tree decal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target! Thanks, I feel like im mostly ready now. Just nervous :)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe it's getting so close! Your baby girls room looks so cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks for the shout out! You are so sweet. Her room looks so big! Is that a walk in closet where the changing table is? That would be perfect! I can't really tell for sure from the pic though. Glad Izzy is doing better and the cast isn't keeping her down too much. That's a great sign if she wants to jus play!

    ReplyDelete