Tuesday, January 22, 2013

11 Weeks

Today marks our 11th week! Our miscarriage rate is below 5% now. I'm still worried but I will say I feel a little more optimistic. Our next appointment can't come soon enough though. Until then I will worry. I keep finding myself trying not to get to excited because anything can happen.

I have been feeling a lot better lately. Taking my prenatal at night makes a huge difference I think. I'm sure nearing the end of this trimester has a lot to do with it to. All in all though, I'm glad to be able to keep stuff down and actually eat some real food again.

This past weekend was a nice relaxing one. Mark was off yesterday so we had 3 days to do nothing if we wanted. And that's exactly what we did! We were going to make a trip to sea world but I wasn't feeling like I could do an all day event like that just yet. So we stayed home with the pups. Sunday brought a day of Disney! Abc family had all Disney movies on. Aladdin, Cinderella, Hercules and Lady and the Tramp. It brought me back to my childhood. I had every Disney movie out there. My grandpa made sure of that. He is a huge fan of the originals like Bambi. I will for sure be collecting them for our kids. We also did a little shopping at this weekend. I'm not going to lie, I did get a few baby items!


Cravings: Not any yet. But my love for sweets has taken the back burner for now.

Mood: Good until I get hungry.

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: Still a little nauseated.

Miss Anything: A full nights sleep without having to pee or eat.

Object Comparison: at the end of the week our Petrie will be the size of a large plum!

Movement: It's a long ways away!

Belly Button: In

Looking Forward To: Seeing Petrie next week!

I leave you with my bump pic! I still haven't gained any weight, actually I have lost some. So the bump has for sure grown. I do feel very much bloated though. Maybe that's where the bump is from. Who knows!

4 comments:

  1. yay for baby bump!! You look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is the cutest little bump! There is no mistaking it for anything but Petrie's presence making him or herself known. I am so excited for you and am glad your starting to feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww hun you look great! Congrats on the steady growth of Petrie!

    ReplyDelete